Monday, September 13, 2010

Update

I didn't post Jack at 4 months, so here are some random pictures of the last month!
Jack is 5 months!!!
I just love this little guy! He is so much fun, I love spending my days with him :) He loves his Bumbo!
I always have him in the kitchen with me while I'm cooking.

First time eating rice cereal...
He's not to sure about it.


First camping trip!

It got super cold.
Jack has about 5 layers of clothes on.


Blessing Day!
I just thought this was a cute picture:)


This was the biggest dog I have ever seen. This picture doesn't do justice...

Jack laughing







4 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

Em! He is so dang cute! I just want to pick him up and kiss his sweet little cheeks! Love that sweet little boy!

gina bina said...

His little giggle is so darling! Love him.

Lid said...

I AM IN LOVE with that little guy!! That video is the cutest thing ever!! Love all the pics, especially the blessing day one. He is so dang cute!! I want to squeeze him.. :)

cathy said...

He is so cute-I can see you in him-from here to a year they learn to do so much!